Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.teemovsall.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
While you use the plugin, WPML will share data regarding the site through Installer. No data from the user itself will be shared.
What are cookies?
A Cookie is a small program sent by your computer, which is stored on your hard drive. Cookies enable a Web site to, among others, store and retrieve information about users’ surfing behaviour or your computer and, depending on the information contained and the way that you use your computer, they may be used to identify the user.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
- Analytical cookies: They are those that it has been treated properly by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users in order to make the measurement and the statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To this end, we analyse your navigation in our website in order to improve the offer of products and the offered services.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that it has been treated by us or by third parties, enable us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising space located in our website, adjusting the requested service content of the ad or use which may occur to our web site. Thus, we can review your internet surfing habits and we can show ads related with your navigation profile.
Click here for more information: http://www.google.es/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/ads/
How to disable cookies in the main web browsers?
It is normally possible to stop accepting cookies from the navigator, or not accept the cookies of a particular service.
Modern browsers support change the configuration of the cookies. Normally, these settings are located in the options or “Preferences” from the menu. As well, you can set your navigator or your email manager, as well as install free widgets to avoid downloading of web bugs when you open an email.
We offer guidelines about steps to access to configuration menu of the cookies and, if relevant, for navigation in private in each main navigators:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, from http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/9.0/?lang=en#/sfri11471
What if cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled, for example, to remain identified and recieve information focused of your location. This can have unintended consequences, thus we recommend not delete the cookies to work properly.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.