Our web address is: https://www.teemovsall.com
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set several cookies to store your login information and screen display options. The login cookies last for two days, and the display options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, your login cookies will be deleted.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analytics cookies: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
You can obtain more information at this link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?gl=en&hl=en
How to disable Cookies in the main browsers?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the options or Preferences menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free plug-ins to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when you open an email.
We provide guidance on the steps to access the cookie settings menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/9.0/?lang=es#/sfri11471
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled, such as, for example, remaining identified and receiving information directed to your location. This may cause unwanted effects therefore we recommend not to delete cookies for its proper functioning.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
How long we keep your data
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their user name). Site administrators can also view and edit that information.